Nature has much to teach us about thriving in abundant community. In the absence of the fear, greed, worry, lack and strife; nature lives without want, lack or scarceness of resources. Nature is full of examples of intention, attraction, and sustainable community.
- The spider builds a web and waits for it’s provision to come to it. It neither chases nor tries to convince its prey to stay; it trust in what it has built to sustain itself.
- If a food source is out of season animals naturally migrate to another place; respecting the seasons of change; not being attached to what’s missing or not growing in that season.
- Trees and other plant life find nutrients and water where it isn’t seen in plain view. They keep growing their roots deeper until they find what they need.
- In nature, untainted by the fear, there is only abundance and possibility for growth.
- In acceptance perceived challenges are easily adapted to and overcome.
- In the absence of fear there is an abundance of solutions and opportunities.
- In fear we are doomed to be a scared prey ever on the run and watching our backs
- Use what you need now; there will be more when you want more. No need to hoard and stockpile provisions